This legal notice is issued by Tipoa PTY trading as tipoa.com. TIPOA recognises and appreciates the importance of responsible use of personal data collected on this website. Therefore, TIPOA takes great care with personal information, taking steps to keep it secure and ensure it is used only for our legitimate business purposes. This policy (together with our terms and conditions of use and any other documents referred to on it) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. You consent to TIPOA holding your personal data for the purposes of facilitating vehicle rental on this website and to disclosing your personal data to a rental vehicle provider when you book a rental vehicle from that rental vehicle provider using this website. Any questions, please contact us
Information We May Collect From You:
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website (our site). This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information and when you report a problem with our site
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfillment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
When you make a booking with TIPOA, TIPOA needs to use personal information about you and other passengers included in your booking. We request the following information, depending on what specific service you require: name, e-mail address, home address, phone number, gender, date of birth, city and country of birth, driving license number, class of driving license, passport number and type and country of issue of passport. Sensitive information such as health, medical, dietary, mobility and religious requirements may also be required. This personal information may be passed on to other suppliers of your travel arrangements in addition to public authorities (customs and immigration), security and credit checking organisations and otherwise as permitted or required by law.
All requests and credit card confirmations sent to us pass directly through our secure server to protect your information. To check that your browser is using the secure server, ensure that a small padlock icon on the lower part of your browser window is visible. When it is in the 'locked' position, it means that your transaction is secure. These security features are only activated for pages where you can view and submit your request or confirm your quote by providing your credit card number
Uses made of the Information:
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- We may also use your data, or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
- If you are an existing customer, we may contact you by electronic means (e-mail or SMS) or telephone with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale to you.
- If you are a new customer, and where we permit selected third parties to use your data, we (or they) will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this.
- If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data (the order form).
Disclosure Of Your Information:
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries, our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries, as defined in the Companies Act 2006.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If TIPOA or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Save as provided for herein TIPOA does not rent, sell or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you've requested.
Confidentiality and Security:
- We limit access to personal information about you to employees who we believe reasonably need to come into contact with that information to provide products or services to you in order to do their jobs.
- We have physical, electronic and procedural safeguards in place that protect personal information about you
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access
Where We Store Your Personal Data:
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted [using SSL technology].] Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
IP Addresses and Cookies
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
We don't store any personal credit card information about you in these cookies. Our cookies are in place purely to collect data about where you entered the site.
It is prohibited to use any device, software or routine, directly or indirectly to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this website, any activity in operation on this site to place any undo load or stress upon our systems. We monitor access to the site for data scrapers and automated access of information and we will block processes engaging in these activities.
|International Car Hire||Popular Airports||Popular Train Station||Popular Ferry Ports||Hotel Delivery|